Updated Aug 13, 2013 - 12:13 pm
Chinese hotel hilariously takes ASU signage request literally
While on the trip, which is still underway, they were confronted by a pretty amusing language mix-up.
When a Chinese hotel asked one of the trip coordinators about what should be displayed on the signage that would be used during their stay, the representative replied, saying, "Arizona State University should suffice."
The hotel obliged.
So, if you're in China looking for some Sun Devils, please proceed to the signs marked, "Arizona State University should suffice," not "Arizona State University." That would be insufficient.
A hotel in China asked someone at ASU about some signage. The answer was, "Arizona St. University should suffice" pic.twitter.com/Ljmnuogs7H— Tim Ring (@timring3TV) August 13, 2013
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns