University of Arizona fights to get Texas high school to stop using their logo
Arizona Wildcats fans can now rest easy.
According to azfamily.com, the University of Arizona demanded a Texas high school stop using a logo that resembled their team mascot.
Officials from the school sent a cease and desist letter to Woodrow Wilson High School ordering them to choose a different logo, or suffer the legal ramifications.
The high school, which is located outside of Dallas, is willing to cooperate. According to the Dallas Observer, they will phase out the logo over the next two years.
Score that a win for the Wildcats.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns