University of Arizona fights to get Texas high school to stop using their logo
Arizona Wildcats fans can now rest easy.
According to azfamily.com, the University of Arizona demanded a Texas high school stop using a logo that resembled their team mascot.
Officials from the school sent a cease and desist letter to Woodrow Wilson High School ordering them to choose a different logo, or suffer the legal ramifications.
The high school, which is located outside of Dallas, is willing to cooperate. According to the Dallas Observer, they will phase out the logo over the next two years.
Score that a win for the Wildcats.
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome