University of Arizona fights to get Texas high school to stop using their logo
Arizona Wildcats fans can now rest easy.
According to azfamily.com, the University of Arizona demanded a Texas high school stop using a logo that resembled their team mascot.
Officials from the school sent a cease and desist letter to Woodrow Wilson High School ordering them to choose a different logo, or suffer the legal ramifications.
The high school, which is located outside of Dallas, is willing to cooperate. According to the Dallas Observer, they will phase out the logo over the next two years.
Score that a win for the Wildcats.
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15