Manning brothers part of really funny commercial
The Denver Broncos quarterback has earned a reputation for being surprisingly hilarious, and now his brother Eli has gotten in on the act, too.
Whether it's Oreo Cookies, automobiles or other products, rarely are they seen in a spot that doesn't at least earn a chuckle.
The brothers, who are pitchmen for DirecTV, are featured in a new commercial that has them singing a song about being able to watch football on one's phone.
The spot is nearly three minutes long, but it is well worth watching.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad