Manning brothers part of really funny commercial
The Denver Broncos quarterback has earned a reputation for being surprisingly hilarious, and now his brother Eli has gotten in on the act, too.
Whether it's Oreo Cookies, automobiles or other products, rarely are they seen in a spot that doesn't at least earn a chuckle.
The brothers, who are pitchmen for DirecTV, are featured in a new commercial that has them singing a song about being able to watch football on one's phone.
The spot is nearly three minutes long, but it is well worth watching.
- Florida Panthers replace cracked glass with non-transparent pane
- Fan sets home Christmas lights to Auburn fight song, historic field goal return
- ESPN celebrates Dick Vitale with impressions
- Watch college basketball fans go crazy on their team's 10th point of game
- Lakers taking social media to a whole new level