Manning brothers part of really funny commercial
The Denver Broncos quarterback has earned a reputation for being surprisingly hilarious, and now his brother Eli has gotten in on the act, too.
Whether it's Oreo Cookies, automobiles or other products, rarely are they seen in a spot that doesn't at least earn a chuckle.
The brothers, who are pitchmen for DirecTV, are featured in a new commercial that has them singing a song about being able to watch football on one's phone.
The spot is nearly three minutes long, but it is well worth watching.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover