Manning brothers part of really funny commercial
The Denver Broncos quarterback has earned a reputation for being surprisingly hilarious, and now his brother Eli has gotten in on the act, too.
Whether it's Oreo Cookies, automobiles or other products, rarely are they seen in a spot that doesn't at least earn a chuckle.
The brothers, who are pitchmen for DirecTV, are featured in a new commercial that has them singing a song about being able to watch football on one's phone.
The spot is nearly three minutes long, but it is well worth watching.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns