Updated Aug 5, 2013 - 4:39 pm
Muscle-bound Mets fan can't open bottle
But it also turns out that some MLB fans can't open a bottle -- like this guy at the Mets-Royals game at Citi Field over the weekend.
The worst part is the guy looks like he can bench press a Buick, but that Aquafina cap is giving him all kinds of trouble.
The best part of the below video is the commentary of the Mets broadcast crew.
"All that working out and you can't open a water bottle," play-by-play man Gary Cohen mused.
"Sir, I think you've got the wrong workout program," added color commentator Keith Hernandez.
Poor guy. This is something he'll never live down. But at least he'll feel good about himself at the beach.
- Joakim Noah saddened to learn it has been snowing in Chicago
- Big Papi, 'Selfiegate' spoofed on Saturday Night Live
- Jeff Francoeur's teammates trick him into thinking a teammate is deaf
- Aldridge, Lillard, Trail Blazers guest star in 'Portlandia' episode
- Suns, Mavericks engage in comical pregame banter on Twitter