LSU Coach Les Miles samples the grass at ESPN's headquarters
But Miles is serious about his grass-tasting ritual. During a visit to ESPN's headquarters in Bristol, Conn., last week, Miles gave the sports empire's grass a taste test.
Miles then offered his review of the grass he sampled in Bristol and compared it to what he gets to choose from back home.
"It would not compare to the robust, green fescue of Baton Rouge," he asserted.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad