LSU Coach Les Miles samples the grass at ESPN's headquarters
But Miles is serious about his grass-tasting ritual. During a visit to ESPN's headquarters in Bristol, Conn., last week, Miles gave the sports empire's grass a taste test.
Miles then offered his review of the grass he sampled in Bristol and compared it to what he gets to choose from back home.
"It would not compare to the robust, green fescue of Baton Rouge," he asserted.
- Atlanta Hawks release fabulously tacky promo video for their cheerleader calender
- Shootout 'attempt' does not go well for Todd Bertuzzi
- Arizona Western punter's punt may be worst ever
- Florida Panthers replace cracked glass with non-transparent pane
- Fan sets home Christmas lights to Auburn fight song, historic field goal return