LSU Coach Les Miles samples the grass at ESPN's headquarters
But Miles is serious about his grass-tasting ritual. During a visit to ESPN's headquarters in Bristol, Conn., last week, Miles gave the sports empire's grass a taste test.
Miles then offered his review of the grass he sampled in Bristol and compared it to what he gets to choose from back home.
"It would not compare to the robust, green fescue of Baton Rouge," he asserted.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent