Updated Jul 31, 2013 - 9:41 am
Oregon's new football facility is ridiculous(ly) nice
That's because of Oregon's new football facility. It's, umm...really nice.
Think of it this way. You finally save enough money to pursue the American dream of home ownership. You move into your nicely appointed, but modest 1,500-square foot, three-bedroom home.
Then you realize that your childhood nemesis just bought a property a few blocks away that would be featured on Cribs if that show was still around.
It's a little disheartening. Enjoy the slideshow. What a vulgar display of wealth.
- ESPN makes fortuitous mistake involving Frank Vogel and Tony Romo
- 'Gruden' interviews Gruden and Derek Carr
- Indiana Pacers fans getting tired of Roy Hibbert?
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial