Updated Jul 31, 2013 - 9:41 am
Oregon's new football facility is ridiculous(ly) nice
That's because of Oregon's new football facility. It's, umm...really nice.
Think of it this way. You finally save enough money to pursue the American dream of home ownership. You move into your nicely appointed, but modest 1,500-square foot, three-bedroom home.
Then you realize that your childhood nemesis just bought a property a few blocks away that would be featured on Cribs if that show was still around.
It's a little disheartening. Enjoy the slideshow. What a vulgar display of wealth.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover