Updated Jul 31, 2013 - 9:41 am
Oregon's new football facility is ridiculous(ly) nice
That's because of Oregon's new football facility. It's, umm...really nice.
Think of it this way. You finally save enough money to pursue the American dream of home ownership. You move into your nicely appointed, but modest 1,500-square foot, three-bedroom home.
Then you realize that your childhood nemesis just bought a property a few blocks away that would be featured on Cribs if that show was still around.
It's a little disheartening. Enjoy the slideshow. What a vulgar display of wealth.
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome
- Astros misspell top prospect's name in Major League debut