Updated Jul 31, 2013 - 9:41 am
Oregon's new football facility is ridiculous(ly) nice
That's because of Oregon's new football facility. It's, umm...really nice.
Think of it this way. You finally save enough money to pursue the American dream of home ownership. You move into your nicely appointed, but modest 1,500-square foot, three-bedroom home.
Then you realize that your childhood nemesis just bought a property a few blocks away that would be featured on Cribs if that show was still around.
It's a little disheartening. Enjoy the slideshow. What a vulgar display of wealth.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent