Patriots' Vince Wilfork teaches how to 'talk Boston'
Accents can have a tendency to make words a bit difficult to understand.
So, New England Patriots defensive lineman Vince Wilfork, in a commercial for Dish, does his best to educate folks on how to "talk Boston."
It's worth a watch, if only for educational purposes.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent