Updated Jul 29, 2013 - 7:41 am
Jets fan poses with Rex Ryan, pokes fun with t-shirt
From the chronicles of Tim Tebow -- who threw exactly eight passes last season -- to the quarterback struggles, to the nonstop coverage of the team on ESPN, to the "butt fumble" on Thanksgiving night, the Jets drove many of their fans to the bottle.
One such fan is Joseph Grinwis of Wantage, NJ, who actually posed for a picture with Jets head coach Rex Ryan while wearing a shirt that says "This Team Makes Me Drink."
Grinwis posted the picture on his Twitter account, and it's gone viral since. He'll appear on ESPN's First Take Monday.
Ryan was a good sport, and according to the New York Daily News, actually just laughed when he saw it.
We'll see if Rex has the same attitude come December.
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness