Updated Jul 22, 2013 - 8:46 am
Who says badminton isn't a tough sport?
Sure, it takes skill and great hand-eye coordination, but it's generally considered a gentle game.
But apparently Bodin Issara (in orange in video) and Maneepong Jongjit (in yellow) didn't get the memo.
The two former playing partners were at the Canada Open in Vancouver over the weekend, and for whatever reason, they just didn't play nice with each other -- which is somewhat surprising since they represented Thailand in the last Summer Olympics in London.
In fact, things got so physical, we halfway expected Joe Rogan to bust out with some color commentary.
For a great photo slideshow of all the fisticuffs, check out VancouverSun.com.
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15