Updated Jul 22, 2013 - 8:46 am
Who says badminton isn't a tough sport?
Sure, it takes skill and great hand-eye coordination, but it's generally considered a gentle game.
But apparently Bodin Issara (in orange in video) and Maneepong Jongjit (in yellow) didn't get the memo.
The two former playing partners were at the Canada Open in Vancouver over the weekend, and for whatever reason, they just didn't play nice with each other -- which is somewhat surprising since they represented Thailand in the last Summer Olympics in London.
In fact, things got so physical, we halfway expected Joe Rogan to bust out with some color commentary.
For a great photo slideshow of all the fisticuffs, check out VancouverSun.com.
- Joakim Noah saddened to learn it has been snowing in Chicago
- Big Papi, 'Selfiegate' spoofed on Saturday Night Live
- Jeff Francoeur's teammates trick him into thinking a teammate is deaf
- Aldridge, Lillard, Trail Blazers guest star in 'Portlandia' episode
- Suns, Mavericks engage in comical pregame banter on Twitter