Updated Jul 22, 2013 - 8:46 am
Who says badminton isn't a tough sport?
Sure, it takes skill and great hand-eye coordination, but it's generally considered a gentle game.
But apparently Bodin Issara (in orange in video) and Maneepong Jongjit (in yellow) didn't get the memo.
The two former playing partners were at the Canada Open in Vancouver over the weekend, and for whatever reason, they just didn't play nice with each other -- which is somewhat surprising since they represented Thailand in the last Summer Olympics in London.
In fact, things got so physical, we halfway expected Joe Rogan to bust out with some color commentary.
For a great photo slideshow of all the fisticuffs, check out VancouverSun.com.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent