Updated Jul 20, 2013 - 9:04 pm
Predators' forward Rich Clune reveals proposed terms of new deal
Apparently, the Nashville Predators aren't as predisposed to such unconventional terms, as told by their recent rejection of Rich Clune's proposal to pilot the team's plane, among other requests.
The left wing was nonetheless re-signed to a two-year contract extension last week -- a deal that didn't include a back-of-jersey name change, the construction of a Rich Clune statue in Dallas nor the enforcement of a media caveat that would play out like a game of 'truth or dare.'
I wasn't going to post this because they were not agreed to by my team. These were my requests for my new contract ok pic.twitter.com/SvpNNcUWkD— Rich Clune (@richcluneshow) July 19, 2013
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness