Updated Jul 20, 2013 - 9:04 pm
Predators' forward Rich Clune reveals proposed terms of new deal
Apparently, the Nashville Predators aren't as predisposed to such unconventional terms, as told by their recent rejection of Rich Clune's proposal to pilot the team's plane, among other requests.
The left wing was nonetheless re-signed to a two-year contract extension last week -- a deal that didn't include a back-of-jersey name change, the construction of a Rich Clune statue in Dallas nor the enforcement of a media caveat that would play out like a game of 'truth or dare.'
I wasn't going to post this because they were not agreed to by my team. These were my requests for my new contract ok pic.twitter.com/SvpNNcUWkD— Rich Clune (@richcluneshow) July 19, 2013
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival