Updated Jul 20, 2013 - 9:04 pm
Predators' forward Rich Clune reveals proposed terms of new deal
Apparently, the Nashville Predators aren't as predisposed to such unconventional terms, as told by their recent rejection of Rich Clune's proposal to pilot the team's plane, among other requests.
The left wing was nonetheless re-signed to a two-year contract extension last week -- a deal that didn't include a back-of-jersey name change, the construction of a Rich Clune statue in Dallas nor the enforcement of a media caveat that would play out like a game of 'truth or dare.'
I wasn't going to post this because they were not agreed to by my team. These were my requests for my new contract ok pic.twitter.com/SvpNNcUWkD— Rich Clune (@richcluneshow) July 19, 2013
- The ALS slime bucket challenge?
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months