Who needs a 6-iron anyway?
A professional golfer is allowed to carry as many as 14 different clubs in their bag.
Following a not-so-good shot on the 15th hole at The Open Championship Thursday in Scotland, Charl Schwartzel took out some frustration on his poor, unsuspecting 6-iron. The club did not survive, and now Schwartzel's bag is a little light.
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome
- Astros misspell top prospect's name in Major League debut