Who needs a 6-iron anyway?
A professional golfer is allowed to carry as many as 14 different clubs in their bag.
Following a not-so-good shot on the 15th hole at The Open Championship Thursday in Scotland, Charl Schwartzel took out some frustration on his poor, unsuspecting 6-iron. The club did not survive, and now Schwartzel's bag is a little light.
- Arizona Western punter's punt may be worst ever
- Florida Panthers replace cracked glass with non-transparent pane
- Fan sets home Christmas lights to Auburn fight song, historic field goal return
- ESPN celebrates Dick Vitale with impressions
- Watch college basketball fans go crazy on their team's 10th point of game