Who needs a 6-iron anyway?
A professional golfer is allowed to carry as many as 14 different clubs in their bag.
Following a not-so-good shot on the 15th hole at The Open Championship Thursday in Scotland, Charl Schwartzel took out some frustration on his poor, unsuspecting 6-iron. The club did not survive, and now Schwartzel's bag is a little light.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover