Who needs a 6-iron anyway?
A professional golfer is allowed to carry as many as 14 different clubs in their bag.
Following a not-so-good shot on the 15th hole at The Open Championship Thursday in Scotland, Charl Schwartzel took out some frustration on his poor, unsuspecting 6-iron. The club did not survive, and now Schwartzel's bag is a little light.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent