Pro golfers do their best 'Happy Gilmore'
Or, at least, this writer has done it and would like to assume everyone else has, too.
Ever since "Happy Gilmore" was released in 1996, golfers everywhere have attempted to swing like Adam Sandler's character in the movie.
With the aid of a running start he takes his swing, crushing the ball.
It's great in theory, but as some professional golfers found out while at the 2013 Aberdeen Asset Management Scottish Open, not so much in practice.
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome