Jepsen was in St. Petersburg for the Tampa Bay-Houston game Sunday and "threw out the first pitch". Kind of, but not really.
Standing on the base of the pitcher's mound, Jepsen uncorked a pitch that traveled approximately four feet and right into the ground before it rolled into a photographer's equipment to the right of home plate.
Baba Booey, if you've seen this video, you need to send Ms. Jepsen a thank you card. You are no longer the owner of the world's worst ceremonial first pitch.
- The ALS slime bucket challenge?
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months