Jepsen was in St. Petersburg for the Tampa Bay-Houston game Sunday and "threw out the first pitch". Kind of, but not really.
Standing on the base of the pitcher's mound, Jepsen uncorked a pitch that traveled approximately four feet and right into the ground before it rolled into a photographer's equipment to the right of home plate.
Baba Booey, if you've seen this video, you need to send Ms. Jepsen a thank you card. You are no longer the owner of the world's worst ceremonial first pitch.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns