San Jose Sharks give ESPN a Twitter beat-down
It debuted July 11th, and almost from the moment it first aired the social media world blew up with commentary and thoughts on the flick.
It was so popular, in fact, many personalities and business have tried to capitalize on the phenomenon, either via promotions or simple Sharknado references.
Take ESPN, as the Worldwide Leader in Sports thought it would be fun to ask the San Jose Sharks hockey club a simple question.
Moderately clever, and we're guessing whoever fired off the tweet was not anticipating the response it would receive.
Hey @espn, thoughts on showing more hockey highlights?— San Jose Sharks (@SanJoseSharks) July 12, 2013
Score one for the Sharks.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent