Updated Jul 12, 2013 - 8:02 am
'Mad' rush for Tennessee Titans single-game tickets
Coming off a 6-10 season, there wasn't exactly a mad rush for Titans fans to get their hands on tickets.
In fact, only one guy showed up -- the same guy that's first in line every year because he doesn't have a credit card to purchase seats online.
Stephanie Langston of News 2 This Morning wakes the fan up, interviews him and gets all the kinda sad details of his stay in front of the stadium and how he just can't understand why others don't camp out.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns