Updated Jul 8, 2013 - 3:51 pm
Browns fan's obituary pokes fun at team's perennial struggles
Entsminger's family has requested that attendees of the July 9 funeral wear Cleveland Browns gear, in honor of the longsuffering season-ticket holder.
And smack-dab in the middle of Entsminger's obituary, which was printed in The Columbus Dispatch on Sunday, is a request only a destitute Browns fan would think to make:
"(Scott) respectfully requests six Cleveland Browns pall bearers so the Browns can let him down one last time."
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security