Updated Jul 8, 2013 - 3:51 pm
Browns fan's obituary pokes fun at team's perennial struggles
Entsminger's family has requested that attendees of the July 9 funeral wear Cleveland Browns gear, in honor of the longsuffering season-ticket holder.
And smack-dab in the middle of Entsminger's obituary, which was printed in The Columbus Dispatch on Sunday, is a request only a destitute Browns fan would think to make:
"(Scott) respectfully requests six Cleveland Browns pall bearers so the Browns can let him down one last time."
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover