Updated Jul 3, 2013 - 11:48 am
'Today Show' forces Robert Gill to run slowly
A video of Gill running on a treadmill at 25 MPH went viral, which led to the player making an appearance on The Today Show, where he chatted with hosts Savannah Guthrie and Willie Geist and caught passes while running at a pedestrian 10 MPH.
It was not Gill's fault, though, because the treadmill was not capable of going any faster.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent