Updated Jul 3, 2013 - 11:48 am
'Today Show' forces Robert Gill to run slowly
A video of Gill running on a treadmill at 25 MPH went viral, which led to the player making an appearance on The Today Show, where he chatted with hosts Savannah Guthrie and Willie Geist and caught passes while running at a pedestrian 10 MPH.
It was not Gill's fault, though, because the treadmill was not capable of going any faster.
- Arizona Western punter's punt may be worst ever
- Florida Panthers replace cracked glass with non-transparent pane
- Fan sets home Christmas lights to Auburn fight song, historic field goal return
- ESPN celebrates Dick Vitale with impressions
- Watch college basketball fans go crazy on their team's 10th point of game