Updated Jul 3, 2013 - 11:48 am
'Today Show' forces Robert Gill to run slowly
A video of Gill running on a treadmill at 25 MPH went viral, which led to the player making an appearance on The Today Show, where he chatted with hosts Savannah Guthrie and Willie Geist and caught passes while running at a pedestrian 10 MPH.
It was not Gill's fault, though, because the treadmill was not capable of going any faster.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns