Updated Jul 3, 2013 - 9:16 am
Coyotes staying, Gretzky selling
His home, that is.
Gretzky's 5,619-square-foot Scottsdale estate has four bedrooms (all with their own bathroom), a guest casita and a resort-quality swimming pool.
The price tag? A cool $3.395 million.
If you've got the means, we say this house is a "great one."
- ESPN makes fortuitous mistake involving Frank Vogel and Tony Romo
- 'Gruden' interviews Gruden and Derek Carr
- Indiana Pacers fans getting tired of Roy Hibbert?
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial