Updated Jul 2, 2013 - 8:04 am
Miguel Montero, bat licker
After going 0-for-5 in a 13-inning loss to the New York Mets Monday night, the former All-Star is batting just .222 -- a career-low in that department.
During the seventh inning of SNY's broadcast of the game, Montero was spotted outside the D-backs' dugout licking not one, but two bat barrels. The reason for this is anybody's guess, but we mentioned the 0-for-5 thing, right?
The Mets broadcast team of Gary Cohen, Ron Darling and Keith Hernandez wondered what Montero was doing too. Hernandez went as far as to say "that's gross."
Hey, if it helps you turn things around, Miggy, lick away!
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness