Updated Jul 2, 2013 - 8:04 am
Miguel Montero, bat licker
After going 0-for-5 in a 13-inning loss to the New York Mets Monday night, the former All-Star is batting just .222 -- a career-low in that department.
During the seventh inning of SNY's broadcast of the game, Montero was spotted outside the D-backs' dugout licking not one, but two bat barrels. The reason for this is anybody's guess, but we mentioned the 0-for-5 thing, right?
The Mets broadcast team of Gary Cohen, Ron Darling and Keith Hernandez wondered what Montero was doing too. Hernandez went as far as to say "that's gross."
Hey, if it helps you turn things around, Miggy, lick away!
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent