Updated Jun 28, 2013 - 10:11 am
Lights catch fire during Diamondbacks-Nationals game
Okay, so it wasn't the roof, but there was a fire in one of the light towers at Nationals Park in Washington, D.C. Thursday night during the Diamondbacks' 3-2, 11-inning win over the Nationals.
Unfortunately for the Nats, their stadium is the only thing that's been that hot this year as the loss dropped them to 39-39, 5.5 games behind Atlanta in the National League East.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns