Updated Jun 28, 2013 - 11:14 am
Clippers coach Doc Rivers vs. ESPN's Bill Simmons
A BIG fan.
So, watching head coach Doc Rivers leave to run the Los Angeles Clippers had to have been a bit of a bitter pill to swallow. But how bitter?
Well, let's just say the two aren't likely to be exchanging Christmas cards this year.
And to top it off, Rivers' son Jeremiah got into the act of defending his father.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent