Updated Jun 24, 2013 - 11:58 am
Wait, the Spurs didn't win the NBA Championship
And, as we know, the Miami Heat won Game 7 to claim their second consecutive championship just two nights later.
So imagine the confusion (not to mention the unmistakable pain) Spurs fans must've felt when they saw a commercial imploring them to order their Spurs championship apparel on NBA TV.
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness