Updated Jun 24, 2013 - 11:58 am
Wait, the Spurs didn't win the NBA Championship
And, as we know, the Miami Heat won Game 7 to claim their second consecutive championship just two nights later.
So imagine the confusion (not to mention the unmistakable pain) Spurs fans must've felt when they saw a commercial imploring them to order their Spurs championship apparel on NBA TV.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent