Updated Jun 24, 2013 - 11:58 am
Wait, the Spurs didn't win the NBA Championship
And, as we know, the Miami Heat won Game 7 to claim their second consecutive championship just two nights later.
So imagine the confusion (not to mention the unmistakable pain) Spurs fans must've felt when they saw a commercial imploring them to order their Spurs championship apparel on NBA TV.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad