Updated Jun 22, 2013 - 1:07 pm
Cleveland meteorologist avoids using the word 'heat' in forecast
Just in case you thought Cleveland residents weren't still bitter about LeBron James's departure to the Heat three years ago, this forecast might show otherwise. Johnson called it a "public service" in avoiding the word "heat."
All in good fun or is there some serious snark behind it? See how well, or not, the meteorologist handles avoiding the taboo word.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns