Updated Jun 22, 2013 - 1:07 pm
Cleveland meteorologist avoids using the word 'heat' in forecast
Just in case you thought Cleveland residents weren't still bitter about LeBron James's departure to the Heat three years ago, this forecast might show otherwise. Johnson called it a "public service" in avoiding the word "heat."
All in good fun or is there some serious snark behind it? See how well, or not, the meteorologist handles avoiding the taboo word.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad