Updated Jun 20, 2013 - 4:25 pm
Twins ballboy makes great catch
If a foul ball comes your way via the ground, grab it and toss it to a fan. If a foul ball comes your way via the air, move out of the way so an outfielder can get to it.
As long as you don't get in the way of a player or grab a fair ball thinking it was foul, you've done a good job.
But Thursday afternoon in Minnesota, a Twins ballboy did a GREAT job.
In the top of the fourth inning, Chicago White Sox shortstop Alexei Ramirez sent a line drive foul down the third base line, and appeared destined to reach the stands and possibly (likely) hurt someone. However, the ballboy timed his jump and made an outstanding grab, making highlight reels and fans in the process.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent