Mets channel their inner little-leaguer on one embarrassing play
It's an American rite of passage, even with all the errors and unearned runs mixed in.
It's very rare to see a big league club look like Little Leaguers, but the New York Mets pulled it off Sunday against the Chicago Cubs.
The Mets committed two errors and three errant throws in one sequence in the fifth inning, but were still able to down the Cubs 4-3. Kinda tells you a lot about the Cubbies, huh?
Sit back, enjoy and be transported back to your own Little League days with this pathetic display of defense from the Mets.
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness