Mets channel their inner little-leaguer on one embarrassing play
It's an American rite of passage, even with all the errors and unearned runs mixed in.
It's very rare to see a big league club look like Little Leaguers, but the New York Mets pulled it off Sunday against the Chicago Cubs.
The Mets committed two errors and three errant throws in one sequence in the fifth inning, but were still able to down the Cubs 4-3. Kinda tells you a lot about the Cubbies, huh?
Sit back, enjoy and be transported back to your own Little League days with this pathetic display of defense from the Mets.
- The ALS slime bucket challenge?
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months