Mets channel their inner little-leaguer on one embarrassing play
It's an American rite of passage, even with all the errors and unearned runs mixed in.
It's very rare to see a big league club look like Little Leaguers, but the New York Mets pulled it off Sunday against the Chicago Cubs.
The Mets committed two errors and three errant throws in one sequence in the fifth inning, but were still able to down the Cubs 4-3. Kinda tells you a lot about the Cubbies, huh?
Sit back, enjoy and be transported back to your own Little League days with this pathetic display of defense from the Mets.
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome