Updated Jun 17, 2013 - 7:45 am
College World Series marred by elementary typo
And while the names, faces, players and schools have changed over the last 60-plus years, the word COLLEGE has not.
Not to rag on the fine people of Omaha, but whoever designed the logo on the home dugout at TD AMERITRADE Park clearly didn't finish their four-year degree at a university.
Here's how it looked Saturday on Day 1 of the eight-team tournament:
(H/T to BigLeadSports.com)
- Florida Panthers replace cracked glass with non-transparent pane
- Fan sets home Christmas lights to Auburn fight song, historic field goal return
- ESPN celebrates Dick Vitale with impressions
- Watch college basketball fans go crazy on their team's 10th point of game
- Lakers taking social media to a whole new level