Updated Jun 17, 2013 - 7:45 am
College World Series marred by elementary typo
And while the names, faces, players and schools have changed over the last 60-plus years, the word COLLEGE has not.
Not to rag on the fine people of Omaha, but whoever designed the logo on the home dugout at TD AMERITRADE Park clearly didn't finish their four-year degree at a university.
Here's how it looked Saturday on Day 1 of the eight-team tournament:
(H/T to BigLeadSports.com)
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent