Updated Jun 16, 2013 - 12:12 pm
Stone-faced Petco Park security guard stabs beach ball repeatedly
Reserve your antics for the seventh inning of the next 9-1 blowout.
Seems obvious, right?
It wasn't for Padres fans during Friday's 2-1 defeat of the Diamondbacks and it took an expressionless security guard sitting on the leftfield line to snuff out the foul behavior and put an end to it, penetrating the ball multiple times with a sharp object.
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15