Updated Jun 16, 2013 - 12:12 pm
Stone-faced Petco Park security guard stabs beach ball repeatedly
Reserve your antics for the seventh inning of the next 9-1 blowout.
Seems obvious, right?
It wasn't for Padres fans during Friday's 2-1 defeat of the Diamondbacks and it took an expressionless security guard sitting on the leftfield line to snuff out the foul behavior and put an end to it, penetrating the ball multiple times with a sharp object.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security