Updated Jun 13, 2013 - 11:27 am
Larry Fitzgerald's new second job is better than most people's first
Not only is he a perennial Pro Bowler, future Hall of Famer and one of the NFL's best receivers, but the 29-year-old is also a judge for the 2013 Miss USA pageant.
"I don't even know how I was even picked, but I'm going to represent the Cardinal family, the Cardinal nation, and I'm going to do my best to represent the family well," Fitzgerald said after practice Thursday.
A list (with photos) of this year's contestants can be seen here, and it looks like No. 11 has his work cut out for him.
So good luck, Fitz, and try to have a little fun why don't ya.
- ESPN makes fortuitous mistake involving Frank Vogel and Tony Romo
- 'Gruden' interviews Gruden and Derek Carr
- Indiana Pacers fans getting tired of Roy Hibbert?
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial