Updated Jun 13, 2013 - 11:27 am
Larry Fitzgerald's new second job is better than most people's first
Not only is he a perennial Pro Bowler, future Hall of Famer and one of the NFL's best receivers, but the 29-year-old is also a judge for the 2013 Miss USA pageant.
"I don't even know how I was even picked, but I'm going to represent the Cardinal family, the Cardinal nation, and I'm going to do my best to represent the family well," Fitzgerald said after practice Thursday.
A list (with photos) of this year's contestants can be seen here, and it looks like No. 11 has his work cut out for him.
So good luck, Fitz, and try to have a little fun why don't ya.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover