We all knew it was coming.
The Bill Belichick press conference about Tim Tebow would be priceless.
He didn't disappoint.
Belichick was pelted with Tebow questions during his entire presser on Tuesday morning and he did what Belichick does, dodging or answering as vague as possible.
While watching the video is worth it, we'll give you our top five answers.
1. Anything we do is what we feel is in the best interest of the team. Tim is a talented player that is smart and works hard, so we'll see how it goes.
2. I've answered that question twice. ... He's a talented player that is smart and works hard. (that was the third time he said that in the first 2:45)
3. I think we've already talked enough about him. (when asked about Tebowing)
4. I don't have anything to add. (when asked about a report he didn't like that said he didn't like Tebow in the NFL)
5. I don't know. (how much was Josh McDaniels part of this decision.)
It's June 11th and Belichick is already in mid-season form. Well done, Bill.