Updated Jun 7, 2013 - 9:46 am
Kid ruins chance at souvenir for young lady
Case in point, during a recent Kansas City Royals game, an attractive young girl thought she was going to get a ball tossed to her from a member of her favorite team.
That is, until some sticky-fingered kid intercepted her chance at the keepsake.
Kids, you just can't trust 'em. Although the look on her face is pretty classic right at the moment of the theft.
- The ALS slime bucket challenge?
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months