Updated Jun 7, 2013 - 9:46 am
Kid ruins chance at souvenir for young lady
Case in point, during a recent Kansas City Royals game, an attractive young girl thought she was going to get a ball tossed to her from a member of her favorite team.
That is, until some sticky-fingered kid intercepted her chance at the keepsake.
Kids, you just can't trust 'em. Although the look on her face is pretty classic right at the moment of the theft.
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome