Updated Jun 7, 2013 - 9:46 am
Kid ruins chance at souvenir for young lady
Case in point, during a recent Kansas City Royals game, an attractive young girl thought she was going to get a ball tossed to her from a member of her favorite team.
That is, until some sticky-fingered kid intercepted her chance at the keepsake.
Kids, you just can't trust 'em. Although the look on her face is pretty classic right at the moment of the theft.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns