Updated Jun 4, 2013 - 5:29 pm
ASU pitcher's slider hits Cal State Fullerton batter in bad spot
Late in Sunday's NCAA regional matchup between Arizona State and Cal State Fullerton, Titans hitter Austin Kingsolver stood in the batter's box waiting to receive a 3-2 pitch from the Sun Devils' Josh McAllister.
With a runner on second and two outs in a 5-1 game, it was at the time imperative for ASU that no damage come from the at bat.
And, well, the only damage done was to Kinsolver's manhood.
Cal State Fullerton ended up winning the game by a score of 6-1, eliminating Arizona State from the tournament.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns