Updated Jun 4, 2013 - 5:29 pm
ASU pitcher's slider hits Cal State Fullerton batter in bad spot
Late in Sunday's NCAA regional matchup between Arizona State and Cal State Fullerton, Titans hitter Austin Kingsolver stood in the batter's box waiting to receive a 3-2 pitch from the Sun Devils' Josh McAllister.
With a runner on second and two outs in a 5-1 game, it was at the time imperative for ASU that no damage come from the at bat.
And, well, the only damage done was to Kinsolver's manhood.
Cal State Fullerton ended up winning the game by a score of 6-1, eliminating Arizona State from the tournament.
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15