Updated Jun 4, 2013 - 5:29 pm
ASU pitcher's slider hits Cal State Fullerton batter in bad spot
Late in Sunday's NCAA regional matchup between Arizona State and Cal State Fullerton, Titans hitter Austin Kingsolver stood in the batter's box waiting to receive a 3-2 pitch from the Sun Devils' Josh McAllister.
With a runner on second and two outs in a 5-1 game, it was at the time imperative for ASU that no damage come from the at bat.
And, well, the only damage done was to Kinsolver's manhood.
Cal State Fullerton ended up winning the game by a score of 6-1, eliminating Arizona State from the tournament.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover