Updated Jun 4, 2013 - 10:04 am
Coyotes' Bissonnette uses Twitter for good
The Coyotes' wing, who tallied all of six assists and 36 PIMs in 28 games last season, has built a reputation on his off-the-ice travails.
Normally, the stories are about how the 28-year-old's life is pretty good.
But apparently, he's also a good guy.
Through the power of Twitter, Bissonnette helped reunite a traveler with a lost wallet.
If anyone contacts him tell him I left it with Jasin at Sky Harbor Cab. twitter.com/BizNasty2point…— Paul Bissonnette (@BizNasty2point0) June 2, 2013
The entire story can be seen here:
- Joakim Noah saddened to learn it has been snowing in Chicago
- Big Papi, 'Selfiegate' spoofed on Saturday Night Live
- Jeff Francoeur's teammates trick him into thinking a teammate is deaf
- Aldridge, Lillard, Trail Blazers guest star in 'Portlandia' episode
- Suns, Mavericks engage in comical pregame banter on Twitter