Updated May 31, 2013 - 1:12 pm
Paul Bissonnette's life is pretty good
If you've ever been to a professional hockey game, you've likely heard that song blaring over the public address system.
Well, we here at the Haboob are changing the lyrics.
"We wanna be BizNasty, we wanna be Biz-nas-ty..."
It's the offseason for the Phoenix Coyotes tough guy, and let's just say, it appears Bissonnette is stress free.
Check out the video he posted on Vine.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent