Updated May 29, 2013 - 10:49 am
Dodgers 'Kiss Cam' finds brother and sister
The premise is simple: put couple up on jumbotron, couple sees selves on jumbotron, couple partakes in a kiss.
Now, some kisses are better than others, and nothing beats one between a pair of elderly fans. Those seem to draw the greatest applause.
At any rate, every now and then the Kiss Cam goes wrong. Like last Saturday, when the L.A. Dodgers found a couple...of siblings.
- Joakim Noah saddened to learn it has been snowing in Chicago
- Big Papi, 'Selfiegate' spoofed on Saturday Night Live
- Jeff Francoeur's teammates trick him into thinking a teammate is deaf
- Aldridge, Lillard, Trail Blazers guest star in 'Portlandia' episode
- Suns, Mavericks engage in comical pregame banter on Twitter