Updated May 29, 2013 - 10:49 am
Dodgers 'Kiss Cam' finds brother and sister
The premise is simple: put couple up on jumbotron, couple sees selves on jumbotron, couple partakes in a kiss.
Now, some kisses are better than others, and nothing beats one between a pair of elderly fans. Those seem to draw the greatest applause.
At any rate, every now and then the Kiss Cam goes wrong. Like last Saturday, when the L.A. Dodgers found a couple...of siblings.
- Florida Panthers replace cracked glass with non-transparent pane
- Fan sets home Christmas lights to Auburn fight song, historic field goal return
- ESPN celebrates Dick Vitale with impressions
- Watch college basketball fans go crazy on their team's 10th point of game
- Lakers taking social media to a whole new level