Updated May 26, 2013 - 1:09 pm
Infant honored as 'Perfect Baby' and with good reason
Don't believe us?
Last season, Dockal attended his first big league game with his dad, Paul, at Safeco Field on April 21. That afternoon White Sox starter Phillip Humber recorded the 21st perfect game in MLB history.
Nearly four months later, Dockal was back in the stands to take in another afternoon contest and Felix Hernandez didn't disappoint. The Seattle Mariners ace struck out 12 Tampa Bay Rays batters en route to the first perfect game in franchise history.
Yeah, that's right. Dockal can't say "perfect game" yet, but he's already seen two of them thrown in two visits to the ballpark.
Saturday night, the Mariners honored their famous little fan by naming him "The Perfect Baby" during a pre-game ceremony.
Unfortunately, the third time wasn't a charm as Hernandez and Co. were defeated 5-2 by the Texas Rangers.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover