Updated May 24, 2013 - 3:55 pm
NESN treats fake news as real news
On Thursday, the site published a story saying Chicago Bears great Brian Urlacher signed a one-day contract with the Green Bay Packers so he could "go out a winner."
Funny, because Urlacher's Bears are a big-time rival of the Packers.
Well, as DeadSpin pointed out, the New England Sports Network thought it was a real story and ran with it as part of their sports ticker during an ACC baseball game.
Nice job, NESN.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns