Updated May 23, 2013 - 9:23 am
Don't eat the snow cones at Minute Maid Park!
At 14-33, the 'Stros have the second-worst record in baseball and are 16 games out of first place in the AL West before Memorial Day.
But things just got worse in H-town.
A fan (yes, they still have some) filmed a vendor using a Minute Maid Park bathroom stall with his tray of snow cones on the floor next to him.
ARAMARK, the company that handles concessions at the stadium, promptly fired the vendor.
Still, we'd be willing to bet that snow cone sales will take a dip in Houston in the very near future.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns