Updated May 23, 2013 - 9:23 am
Don't eat the snow cones at Minute Maid Park!
At 14-33, the 'Stros have the second-worst record in baseball and are 16 games out of first place in the AL West before Memorial Day.
But things just got worse in H-town.
A fan (yes, they still have some) filmed a vendor using a Minute Maid Park bathroom stall with his tray of snow cones on the floor next to him.
ARAMARK, the company that handles concessions at the stadium, promptly fired the vendor.
Still, we'd be willing to bet that snow cone sales will take a dip in Houston in the very near future.
- Atlanta Hawks release fabulously tacky promo video for their cheerleader calender
- Shootout 'attempt' does not go well for Todd Bertuzzi
- Arizona Western punter's punt may be worst ever
- Florida Panthers replace cracked glass with non-transparent pane
- Fan sets home Christmas lights to Auburn fight song, historic field goal return