Updated May 23, 2013 - 9:23 am
Don't eat the snow cones at Minute Maid Park!
At 14-33, the 'Stros have the second-worst record in baseball and are 16 games out of first place in the AL West before Memorial Day.
But things just got worse in H-town.
A fan (yes, they still have some) filmed a vendor using a Minute Maid Park bathroom stall with his tray of snow cones on the floor next to him.
ARAMARK, the company that handles concessions at the stadium, promptly fired the vendor.
Still, we'd be willing to bet that snow cone sales will take a dip in Houston in the very near future.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad