Updated May 14, 2013 - 11:03 am
Show cancellation doesn't stop Chandler Bing from supporting Kings
He played Chandler Bing on Friends, one of the most popular sitcoms of all time.
He is a big hockey fan.
And his latest sitcom, Go On, was recently cancelled by NBC after just one season.
That didn't dampen Perry's enthusiasm for the Los Angeles Kings Western Conference playoff series against the St. Louis Blues. Perry attended the contest at Staples Center in L.A. last Friday night.
It also didn't dampen Fox Sports reporter Dan Moriarty's desire to bring up the cancellation to the actor during an intermission interview.
"Could you be any more insensitive?"
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security