Updated May 10, 2013 - 2:49 pm
Worst first pitch ever? Probably
Usually thrown by a celebrity or someone affiliated with the home team in some way, every now and then a regular Joe Schmoe gets the chance to step on the mound and fire one to the plate.
However, it's not always a good pitch.
High, low, a little wide -- pitches of all kinds have been thrown.
But we're pretty sure nothing like this has been thrown or, at least, recorded for us all to see.
This one was before the Stetson Hatters played the Florida State Seminoles May 7 and, well, see for yourself.
- Joakim Noah saddened to learn it has been snowing in Chicago
- Big Papi, 'Selfiegate' spoofed on Saturday Night Live
- Jeff Francoeur's teammates trick him into thinking a teammate is deaf
- Aldridge, Lillard, Trail Blazers guest star in 'Portlandia' episode
- Suns, Mavericks engage in comical pregame banter on Twitter