Updated May 8, 2013 - 11:46 am
Professional golfer hits 500-yard drive
McAvoy, of course, was a bigger hitter. However, Simms was smarter. He hit his ball onto the road, where it went bouncing and bouncing until he was declared victorious.
In case you are interested, the clip can be viewed here.
Why do we bring this up?
Well, professional golfer Louis Oosthuizen had a similar experience -- albeit accidentally -- during the second round of the Ballantine's Championship in Korea a couple weekends ago.
The ball hit a cart path and kept going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and...well, you get the idea.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent