Updated May 8, 2013 - 11:46 am
Professional golfer hits 500-yard drive
McAvoy, of course, was a bigger hitter. However, Simms was smarter. He hit his ball onto the road, where it went bouncing and bouncing until he was declared victorious.
In case you are interested, the clip can be viewed here.
Why do we bring this up?
Well, professional golfer Louis Oosthuizen had a similar experience -- albeit accidentally -- during the second round of the Ballantine's Championship in Korea a couple weekends ago.
The ball hit a cart path and kept going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and...well, you get the idea.
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness