Florida lawyer really wants Jaguars to sign Tim Tebow
Tebow played his high school football at Nease in Ponte Vedra, a suburb of Jacksonville.
Jacksonville has an NFL team (although that's arguable) that has had quarterback issues.
See the connection? Many in the Jacksonville area want the woeful Jaguars to sign Tebow, but maybe nobody more than John Morgan.
Morgan is a lawyer, part of Morgan & Morgan, a personal injury law firm in Florida. Morgan has purchased air time on local radio to get his message to Jags owner Shahid Khan.
Khan has gone on record and said that he's fascinated by the public support for Tebow, but that the Jaguars are "looking for the best players" that can help them win.
I guess now we'll see if Khan has any fascination with Tebow...or at least if he's swayed by radio advertising.
On the flip side, there's a website in existence called Evenifhesreleased.com, where Jaguars fans can voice the sentiment that the team doesn't need Tebow's services.
As of Thursday morning, the site had over 85,000 votes from real Jaguars fans who don't want the former Heisman winner -- although we doubt there are 85,000 real Jags fans on the planet.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns