Updated May 7, 2013 - 7:16 pm
Ex-Lions WR Titus Young arrested twice in 15 hours
Well, odds are it pales in comparison to the one ex-Detroit Lions wide receiver Titus Young had last Sunday.
In a 15-hour span, the former second-round pick was arrested not once but TWICE.
According to the Oakland Press, after making an illegal turn in front of a police car just after midnight Sunday, Young was cited in Moreno Valley, California for suspicion of driving under the influence.
But that was just the beginning of his nightmarish day.
He was booked at the Robert Presley Detention Center and later issued a citation and released from custody.
Hours later, at 2:22 p.m. that day, officers responded to a tow company yard where a man was seen jumping over the fence.
It was Young looking for his black Mustang.
He was arrested for burglary after the police determined he was trying to take his own vehicle. He was booked again at the same detention center.
If you're counting at home, Young has almost as many arrests (2) as he does touchdowns (4) in the last year.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns