Updated May 3, 2013 - 5:11 pm
Pantsless fan mars Houston Rockets broadcast
Because the video below is probably the cutest photobomb ever.
In the aftermath of the Houston Rockets' Game 5 win over Oklahoma City Wednesday night, a toddler was walking on the floor at Chesapeake Energy Center -- and in the background of the camera shot of the postgame hosts on Comcast Sportsnet Houston.
The only real issue? The kid had pulled down his pants.
We don't know why, but this line from The Wedding Singer comes to mind.
But here it is...in all its cuteness.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover