Updated May 3, 2013 - 5:11 pm
Pantsless fan mars Houston Rockets broadcast
Because the video below is probably the cutest photobomb ever.
In the aftermath of the Houston Rockets' Game 5 win over Oklahoma City Wednesday night, a toddler was walking on the floor at Chesapeake Energy Center -- and in the background of the camera shot of the postgame hosts on Comcast Sportsnet Houston.
The only real issue? The kid had pulled down his pants.
We don't know why, but this line from The Wedding Singer comes to mind.
But here it is...in all its cuteness.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent