Updated May 2, 2013 - 10:42 am
Oklahoma City Thunder hope synchronized flopping becomes an Olympic sport
Midway through the second quarter of the game between the Oklahoma City Thunder and Houston Rockets Wednesday, Thunder guards Derek Fisher and Thabo Sefolosha tried to stop Rockets center Omer Asik from rolling to the basket.
They did this by getting in his way and then falling down. At the same time.
As far as flops go, this one is special because of the synchronized nature of the infraction. In fact, we'll say it ranks up there with this one, which was a double-flop pulled off by Raja Bell and Manu Ginobili.
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival