Updated May 2, 2013 - 10:42 am
Oklahoma City Thunder hope synchronized flopping becomes an Olympic sport
Midway through the second quarter of the game between the Oklahoma City Thunder and Houston Rockets Wednesday, Thunder guards Derek Fisher and Thabo Sefolosha tried to stop Rockets center Omer Asik from rolling to the basket.
They did this by getting in his way and then falling down. At the same time.
As far as flops go, this one is special because of the synchronized nature of the infraction. In fact, we'll say it ranks up there with this one, which was a double-flop pulled off by Raja Bell and Manu Ginobili.
- Florida Panthers replace cracked glass with non-transparent pane
- Fan sets home Christmas lights to Auburn fight song, historic field goal return
- ESPN celebrates Dick Vitale with impressions
- Watch college basketball fans go crazy on their team's 10th point of game
- Lakers taking social media to a whole new level