Updated May 2, 2013 - 10:42 am
Oklahoma City Thunder hope synchronized flopping becomes an Olympic sport
Midway through the second quarter of the game between the Oklahoma City Thunder and Houston Rockets Wednesday, Thunder guards Derek Fisher and Thabo Sefolosha tried to stop Rockets center Omer Asik from rolling to the basket.
They did this by getting in his way and then falling down. At the same time.
As far as flops go, this one is special because of the synchronized nature of the infraction. In fact, we'll say it ranks up there with this one, which was a double-flop pulled off by Raja Bell and Manu Ginobili.
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness