Updated May 1, 2013 - 12:44 pm
Shaq's phone leads to disorder on TNT pregame show
But things go wrong on the best of shows, too.
Case in point -- TNT's Tuesday night broadcast was derailed by Shaquille O'Neal's cell phone. It rang while Charles Barkley was making a point (or trying to, anyway) about Denver Nuggets head coach George Karl.
Barkley paused and host Ernie Johnson called out Shaq, who then tossed his phone off the set, knocking his microphone loose in the process.
It was pretty funny and handled pretty well by all involved.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns