Updated May 1, 2013 - 12:44 pm
Shaq's phone leads to disorder on TNT pregame show
But things go wrong on the best of shows, too.
Case in point -- TNT's Tuesday night broadcast was derailed by Shaquille O'Neal's cell phone. It rang while Charles Barkley was making a point (or trying to, anyway) about Denver Nuggets head coach George Karl.
Barkley paused and host Ernie Johnson called out Shaq, who then tossed his phone off the set, knocking his microphone loose in the process.
It was pretty funny and handled pretty well by all involved.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover