Updated May 1, 2013 - 12:44 pm
Shaq's phone leads to disorder on TNT pregame show
But things go wrong on the best of shows, too.
Case in point -- TNT's Tuesday night broadcast was derailed by Shaquille O'Neal's cell phone. It rang while Charles Barkley was making a point (or trying to, anyway) about Denver Nuggets head coach George Karl.
Barkley paused and host Ernie Johnson called out Shaq, who then tossed his phone off the set, knocking his microphone loose in the process.
It was pretty funny and handled pretty well by all involved.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad