Updated May 1, 2013 - 9:52 am
Psy dances, confuses Tommy Lasorda
The South Korean pop star gained fame for his song "Gangnam Style," which had people all over the world rocking out and dancing to lyrics they did not understand.
The musician has followed up his first smash hit with another, as "Gentleman" is spreading like wildfire.
Anyway, Psy made an appearance at Dodger Stadium Tuesday night while Los Angeles faced off against the Colorado Rockies, and he entertained the crowd with a little dancing.
It all left former Dodgers manager and fan favorite Tommy Lasorda, who was sitting to Psy's right, very, very confused.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover