Updated May 1, 2013 - 9:52 am
Psy dances, confuses Tommy Lasorda
The South Korean pop star gained fame for his song "Gangnam Style," which had people all over the world rocking out and dancing to lyrics they did not understand.
The musician has followed up his first smash hit with another, as "Gentleman" is spreading like wildfire.
Anyway, Psy made an appearance at Dodger Stadium Tuesday night while Los Angeles faced off against the Colorado Rockies, and he entertained the crowd with a little dancing.
It all left former Dodgers manager and fan favorite Tommy Lasorda, who was sitting to Psy's right, very, very confused.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns