Updated Apr 29, 2013 - 10:48 am
D-backs talk to Gibby...from a tub
Certainly not the Diamondbacks, who played a memorable practical joke on their manager two seasons ago when they wore custom-made ties with an image of Gibson in a bathtub.
At a recent visit to the MLB Fancave, D-backs CEO Derrick Hall and relief pitchers Heath Bell and Matt Reynolds gave their "bathtub confessions" -- a sort of response to Gibson's iconic commercial.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad