Updated Apr 29, 2013 - 10:48 am
D-backs talk to Gibby...from a tub
Certainly not the Diamondbacks, who played a memorable practical joke on their manager two seasons ago when they wore custom-made ties with an image of Gibson in a bathtub.
At a recent visit to the MLB Fancave, D-backs CEO Derrick Hall and relief pitchers Heath Bell and Matt Reynolds gave their "bathtub confessions" -- a sort of response to Gibson's iconic commercial.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent