Updated Apr 29, 2013 - 10:48 am
D-backs talk to Gibby...from a tub
Certainly not the Diamondbacks, who played a memorable practical joke on their manager two seasons ago when they wore custom-made ties with an image of Gibson in a bathtub.
At a recent visit to the MLB Fancave, D-backs CEO Derrick Hall and relief pitchers Heath Bell and Matt Reynolds gave their "bathtub confessions" -- a sort of response to Gibson's iconic commercial.
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome