Updated Apr 26, 2013 - 12:39 pm
Hey wait, that ain't Mel Kiper!
Kiper's the premier draft authority and has been for over two decades. In fact, he's such a household name, now he's being impersonated.
Comdedian Frank Caliendo introduced us all to his Kiper impersonation this week, and you know what?
Watch as "Mel" and Todd McShay debate on Georgia linebacker Jarvis Jones and the deliciousness of a frozen mocha frappuccino with extra ice.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent