Updated Apr 26, 2013 - 12:39 pm
Hey wait, that ain't Mel Kiper!
Kiper's the premier draft authority and has been for over two decades. In fact, he's such a household name, now he's being impersonated.
Comdedian Frank Caliendo introduced us all to his Kiper impersonation this week, and you know what?
Watch as "Mel" and Todd McShay debate on Georgia linebacker Jarvis Jones and the deliciousness of a frozen mocha frappuccino with extra ice.
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15