Updated Apr 25, 2013 - 4:48 pm
D-backs introduce the 'Sonoran Dog'
The D-backs have introduced the Sonoran Dog, a hot dog wrapped in mesquite-smoked bacon, grilled and topped with pico de gallo, ranch-style beans and a drizzle of mayonnaise.
The dog will cost $7 and is available at Red Hot Grill locations in sections 126 and 320.
The Diamondbacks have also partnered with Univision to offer a special Sonoran Dog Package called 'El Pa'quetellenes.' For $15, fans can get an outfield reserve ticket, a Sonoran Dog, a 24-ounce Pepsi and a coupon for a free cookie at SUBWAY.
Now, if you will, enjoy this picture of the Sonoran Dog in all its splendor.
- Trail Blazers center Robin Lopez doesn't like mascots who mock his hairstyle
- Rudolph is a shortstop, apparently
- MLB releases techno-themed Arizona Diamondbacks video for the holidays
- Ole Miss guard Marshall Henderson makes human pinball machine out of Middle Tennessee State
- Late-night talk show host Jimmy Kimmel unveils 'The Worst Contest Ever'