Updated Apr 25, 2013 - 8:58 am
It's raining threes...literally
The Wolverines were ranked all season and lost to Louisville in the NCAA Tournament championship game.
And if you saw Michigan at all, you know that freshman Nik Stauskas can really shoot. The Canadian native hit 44 percent of his three-point attempts on the season and hit all six of his treys in a 79-59 win over Florida that sent UM to the Final Four for the first time since 1993.
But since the season ended, Stauskas has really shown his shooting ability. How about 92 percent from three-point range? How about 46 in a row from behind the arc? How about doing it all in the rain?
Stauskas and his buddies posted this YouTube video, and the results are pretty amazing. It's the most impressive outdoor shooting exhibition we've seen since Jimmy Chitwood shot the lights out with a flat ball on a patch of grass in Hoosiers.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns